Maori People of New Zealand.
By Jimmy Nelson.
Parisian photographer Janol Apin Creates Visual Puns of Paris Metro Stations in a Project Called “Métropolisson ”
Damn damn damn those snake hips!
“In the Hall of the Mountain King” - Played on Musical Tesla Coils
I’ll be in my bunk
If you’re a supervillain and you never do this you’re doing it wrong.
This made my day, possibly my year. (x)
Woman takes a photo of herself every day for a year, chronicling the affects of an abusive relationship.
This is heartbreaking. You can see the happiness and hope slip from her eyes with every shot.
tw domestic abuse
this is heartbreaking tbh
Don’t stop reblogging. Women are better than this to stay with men who do this. Stay strong. Know your worth.
The sign she holds up at the end is in Croatian, it reads, “help me, I don’t know if I can wait for tomorrow.”
I gasped at the end.
That was hard to watch.
(1) President Abraham Lincoln, who had depression
(2) Writer Virginia Woolf, who had bipolar disorder
(3) Artist Vincent Van Gogh, who had bipolar disorder
(4) Writer Sylvia Plath, who had depression
(5) Mathematician John Nash (from A Beautiful Mind), who had schizophrenia
Inspired by this post
okay BUT LOOK AT THIS FRENCH SUPPLY TEACHER HOLY SHIT